1. By placing an order on our online store www.ferrari-Italian, you represent that you have read all information provided to him during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below .
2. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
In case of unforeseen unavailability of goods and non-acceptance there will be no charge to the customer.
3. The correct order is confirmed by a reply e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order, an "Order Number" and a "Customer Code" to be used in any further communication with the ecommerce system.
4. And 'your responsibility to register with the correct data and maintain updated the data through the access credentials.
The purchase of goods is provided with payment through PayPal.
The transaction with PayPal is through the electronic portal that uses the PayPal secure server of PayPal; in no time of the purchase the electronic portal ferrari-Italian and no staff member is able to know the customer's PayPal account information, which is supplied by the customer to the bank's secure server on a Internet secure, encrypted according to the current standards of the market for online payments.
5.2 Bank Transfer
The purchase of goods is provided with payment through bank transfer.
The transaction with Bank Transfer is done by sending money between the bank customer and the supplier's bank. The data for the bank will come via email after order confirmation.
All amounts shown on ferrari-italia.it are expressed in Euro, which is the reference currency.
7. Ferrari Food Specialties can accept orders for delivery in European territory and not.
8. For every order placed on www.ferrari-italia.it, Ferrari Specialty Food will issue an invoice, sending it via e-mail to the order, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, to the information provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
9. Delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time of order. Some promotions may offer discounts of shipping charges for orders over a certain value determined by the offer itself. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the methods PayPal, the charge on your credit card will be charged by PayPal, manager of integrated e-commerce. Nothing is more due by the customer in total order.
10. The time of order are 48 hours. No responsibility can be attributed to Ferrari Speciality Food in case of delay in delivery of the order by courier.
11. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
that the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document;
The packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
Any damage to packing and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, subject to control on WRITTEN proof of delivery courier. Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
12. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be automatically canceled.
13. Under Article. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, has the right to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in paragraph 15.
14. To exercise this right, the customer must send a Ferrari Food Specialties a notice to that effect within 10 working days of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by electronic letter to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once such notice of withdrawal, Ferrari Specialty Food will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods to be sent to Ferrari Specialty Food within 10 days from.
15. right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories); To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put in a second box; It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
by law, the shipping costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
the shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
if the goods are damaged during transport, Ferrari Food Specialties will inform the client (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
Ferrari specialties Alimenatri not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
16. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Ferrari Food Specialties will refund the customer the full amount paid, net of shipping costs incurred, within 14 days of return of goods, by the transfer of charge on PayPal. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (IBAN of the invoice).
17. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Ferrari Specialty Food finds:
the lack of external and / or internal packaging;
the lack of product components;